Nomadic 9-1-1 Portal Support
Phone Number Validation
It may take up to 2 business days following installation of your phone line before the Nomadic 9-1-1 Portal will recognize your phone number, and allow you to publish a physical address for it. If the portal does not recognize your phone number 2 business days after installation of your phone line, please contact us.
We’ll send you a 5-digit verification code via an automated phone message to the number you registered. To complete the registration process, enter that code where prompted in the Nomadic 9-1-1 portal.
Verification CodeIf you haven't received your verification code, confirm the following:
- Did your phone ring? Can you place and receive calls?
- Ensure that you are next to your phone, can answer it, and that it is functional
- Do you have call forwarding activated?
- Answer the automated call at the forwarded destination number
- Deactivate call forwarding on the line that you’re registering
- Did the automated call go to voicemail?
- Check your voicemail for a message with your verification code
- Did you wait up to 5 minutes and still not receive the automated call?
- If not, you should receive a call with your verification code shortly
- Is your phone / mobile app muted?
- Unmute your phone or application and/or increase the ringer volume
- Wait 5 minutes before using the portal’s ‘Resend’ button. If the issue persists and you are still unable to obtain your verification code, please contact us.
ContactsFor technical assistance, please contact your service provider, being sure to:
- Provide the Nomadic Phone Number you are attempting to register
- Explain that you are having difficulties registering an address using the Nomadic 9-1-1 portal, but that your phone line is otherwise working